This is one of the most popular balance transfer cards available with super-long 0% intro APR on balance transfers. Plus, this card lets you off easy with NO late payment fees. Learn how this best-in-class balance transfer card offers cardholders hundreds in savings!
The Citi Simplicity® Card is one of the best balance transfer cards you can find. Here’s what you should know.
- Get nearly two years of 0% intro APR on a balance transfer.
- Avoid paying interest on purchases big and small with generous 0% intro purchase APR.
- Save hundreds in interest charges.
- $0 annual fee.
6 Reasons to Apply
- Save a ton on interest and get out of debt faster – – Take advantage of an intro APR of 0% for 21 months on Balance Transfers then 15.49% – 25.49% (Variable) APR. Every penny of your payment will go to paying down debt during the promo period. You could save hundreds on interest charges. And on purchases, you could get an intro APR of 0% for 12 months on Purchases, then 15.49% – 25.49% (Variable) APR once that intro period is up.
- No late fees. Ever – – Get peace of mind and never pay a late fee with this card in your pocket. Late payment fees average $36. If you’ve ever forgotten about a payment or two, this card is perfect for you.
- No penalty rate – – Breathe easy with the forgiving policy on Citi Simplicity® Card – no penalty rate ever. Some credit card companies jack up your interest rate to nearly 30% if you make a late payment. Not with this card.
- Choose your payment due date – – If money is tight, get flexibility to change your due date to a better day for you.
- Quick and easy application process – – If you apply today you could get a decision in a couple of minutes.
- $0 annual fee – – You won’t pay an annual fee for card membership.
How to Secure Hundreds in Interest Savings
Why pay interest when you don’t have to? For people who want to kick high-interest credit card debt to the curb, the Citi Simplicity® Card is one of the best get-out-of-debt cards available due to its super-long 0% intro APR period.
Millions of Americans pay too much interest on debt. Carrying credit card debt is one of the most expensive ways to borrow money. If you carry a balance every month, you are probably paying too much interest.
This Card is Right for You if…
- You want 21 months of 0% intro APR on balance transfers.
- You want to avoid interest payments on purchases for 12 months.
- You don’t want to pay late payment fees.
- You have good or excellent credit.
- You want a card with no annual fee.
Get Out of Debt Game Plan
Balance transfer credit cards are one of the best ways you could get out of debt faster. The Citi Simplicity® Card is a shining star in the balance transfer world, giving you one of the longest periods of 0% intro APR available.
With this card, your payments will go directly to paying down your balance for over a year. There is a balance transfer fee of Balance transfer fee applies with this offer 5% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.. That equals a $250 fee on a $5,000 transfer – it may seem like a lot, but in reality it could easily be offset by the hundreds of dollars in interest savings you’re getting with this card.
If you want to get out of debt, starting is the most important thing. Start now and begin your journey toward becoming debt free today. You could get a decision in just a couple of minutes or less. Why wait?