There is now a timeline for buying tickets to Notre Dame home football games this fall.
Notre Dame announced Thursday a schedule for the season ticket renewals, ticket lottery purchases and single-game ticket sales.
Before any of those happen, though, capacity at Notre Dame Stadium this season and policies for surrounding gameday events like tailgating will be determined.
Single-game tickets will go on sale in mid-August, per the school’s release. Notre Dame’s first home game is Sept. 11 vs. Toledo. The Fighting Irish also host Purdue (Sept. 18), Cincinnati (Oct. 2), USC (Oct. 23), North Carolina (Oct. 30), Navy (Nov. 6) and Georgia Tech (Nov. 20).
Fans who are eligible to buy tickets through the lottery system can do so in early July. Current season ticket holders will have renewal information distributed by email the week of May 24. Any season-ticket holders who rolled over their 2020 payments will be credited that amount toward their 2021 ticket.
Notre Dame is accepting deposits for new season-ticket holders.
• Talk about it inside The Lou Somogyi Board.
• Learn more about our print and digital publication, Blue & Gold Illustrated.
• Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
• Sign up for Blue & Gold’s news alerts and daily newsletter.
• Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts.
• Like us on Facebook.